A Declaration, by We The Free Men and Women of the States United
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for a Free people to revoke the consent of governance which they have graciously bestowed upon a group of individuals, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the revocation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with innumerable unalienable Rights, inherent to them at the time of their conception, which cannot be taken away by any man or woman. It is beyond debate that among these rights are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Free men and Free women, deriving their powers from the Consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government. Such has been the patient sufferance of We The People of these States united; and such is now the necessity which compels us to restore our current Systems of Government. The history of this federal government, and its tyrannical despotic president, Barack Hussein Obama, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over We The Free People of these States. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.
- He has signed the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 into law, allowing the United States Military to indefinitely detain United States citizens without charge, trial by jury, or benefit of legal council;
- He has promised to reform the US Patriot Act, only to sign into law its extension;
- He has overseen the procurement of billions of rounds of ammunition by the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies, with the eventual aim of using that ammunition against We The People;
- He has signed into law the Affordable Care Act against the wishes of We The People, establishing a medical tyranny over us;
- He has signed into law the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011, making it a crime to enter or remain and protest in an area where a government official is present, in violation of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution;
- He has allowed the open provision of weapons to Mexican drug cartels, resulting in American civilian and law enforcement deaths, including that of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, whose family still seeks solace, but is only met by repeated insult;
- They have neglected to pass a federal budget for several years, in direct violation of law, and have ballooned the national debt to over Sixteen Trillion Dollars, which now immorally rests on our shoulders, and those of our children and for generations to come;
- They have engaged in a drug war, creating a black market which has cost not only American lives, but millions of innocent Americans their freedom;
- They have refused to foster an environment of economic growth, instead levying unreasonable taxes on the People and our businesses;
- They have increased welfare spending by 32 percent in the last four years, bringing the new total cost of entitlement programs to $1.03 trillion, and enslaving those recipients to lifelong dependence;
- They have ignored the War Powers Act, and continue hostilities in the Middle East and Africa with no Congressional approval, a direct violation of the United States Constitution;
- They have unleashed a federal bureaucracy upon us, filled with unelected individuals whose offices continuously release new regulations, which have the power of law, thus toppling the balance of power in government;
- He has unleashed the Environmental Protection Agency upon We The People, which regulates into extinction the businesses which employ the majority of Americans;
- The government has created and continually strengthened the Transportation Security Administration, which employs a group of unsworn officers who in instances unlawfully seize the property of We The People, and which constantly engage in illegal searches of our persons, including our young children, and our elderly seniors. The nature of such searches sometimes include strip-searches, and screening in machines which are untested and pose unknown health risks;
- The government has designated schools, where our children spend most of their time, as “Gun Free Zones”, effectively disarming those put in charge of their safety, thus costing the lives of at least one hundred children and teachers;
- He has issued Executive Order 13603, which allows the federal government to seize all civil transportation, all forms of energy, all commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals, all health resources including drugs, biological products, medical services, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment, and allows the government to enforce military conscription of We The People;
- The government has unconstitutionally taken upon the task of responding to natural disasters, and then neglect to engage in any meaningful response, and have in some instances barred the distribution of food and water to starving citizens of New York, and New Jersey;
- Our elected representatives have voted themselves higher levels of compensation in times of economic strife, an act which Benjamin Franklin stated, “heralds the end of the Republic.”.
The government has engaged in the most tyrannical of endeavors, that of which has the object of complete disarmament of We The People, effectively enslaving us to their tyranny, that of which we cannot allow, causing us to publish this Declaration.
In every stage of these abuses, we have petitioned for redress in the most humble of terms. Our repeated petitions have landed on deaf and unwilling ears and have been answered by repeated injury. A government of which character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyranny, is unfit to retain the consent of a Free People.
Therefore, We the People, by authority of our ultimate supremacy in government, solemnly publish and declare, that the consent to govern given to the current federal government of the United States by We The People of the States united, is hereby immediately revoked, that their bureaucracy is to be immediately dissolved, and the President, his entire administration, and those individuals appointed by him to hold unelected office, immediately resign their posts; erected in its place a government holding true to the Constitution as outlined by our Founding Fathers barring the provisions of slavery and lack of adequate suffrage for all; and that this new government adheres to new rules, including:
- Immediate introduction of legislation with mandates term limits for all Senators and Representatives;
- Immediate introduction of an Amendment to the United States Constitution nullifying the 17th Amendment, abolishing the direct election of senators, giving the power to appoint senators back to the state legislatures;
- Sound money printed by a public treasury, and backed by precious materials;
- Immediate transparency in all areas, including public access to once restricted zones and the declassification of all information not related to national defense;
- Budget requirements forcing elected officials to pass a balanced budget, otherwise voiding their monetary compensation, immediate vote on a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution;
- Marriage laws are to be determined by the states, and not the federal government;
- The immediate repeal of the 16th Amendment;
- The immediate repeal of the Affordable Care Act;
- The reestablishment of a Free Market economic system, and an end to corporate welfare;
- A severe cut to all public welfare programs, with the goal of complete abolishment within 10 years;
Upon resignation of the above mentioned, the first elected official who’s post resides in the United States Congress, shall take office as President as outlined by the United States Constitution, and shall serve out the remaining time in the former president’s term.
And thus, with this Declaration, We The Free Men and Free Women of these States united endeavor on a journey to regain the Blessings of Liberty for ourselves and our posterity. May they forever retain and respect the Liberty which we recapture.
In the words of our Founding Fathers, “For the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.”